Wednesday, April 29, 2009

God's Peace

Philippians 4:6-7 (NLT)
6
Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done. 7If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand.

Lately I have been spending more time reading the Bible, and it's amazing how God has already shown my so much in just the past few days. This is one of the verses that He really just hit me with. I am such a worrier. Especially as I am about to finish my freshman year of college (I can hardly believe it!), I find myself constantly worrying about my future. This verse is so great because it gives such a simple answer. Don't worry about anything, pray about everything. And not only that, it says when we do, we will experience peace that is greater than we can even imagine. So think about the most peaceful time in your life and multiply it by a billion, and that is the kind of peace God will give you.
Just another one of His amazing promises. :D


0 comments: