Sunday, May 16, 2010

Update

A blogger I follow has been doing this thing the past few weeks where she just writes very short, one or two sentence posts on a single subject.

I like the idea of having (extremely) short, concise posts that get the point across quickly. This is especially good for me considering I tend to ramble on here. It's sort of like Twitter, only the updates will be less frequent, therefore they won't disappear as quickly (I feel like it's so easy to miss things on Twitter).

Anyway, so that's what I'm going to be trying for a while on here. Short and sweet (or maybe not so sweet). I haven't really felt up to/had time to spend writing full posts lately anyway, so this will be a good way to keep updating without having to expend the energy to write longer posts.

I'm also gonna try a new way to end my longer posts (also from Lyndsights), since I always feel like I suck at conclusions.


Listening to: the sound of the TV and the dryer coming from the laundry room

On my mind: Summer classes start tomorrow and I still don't have a job! Yikes.

0 comments: