Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Why I love Moosejaw

Besides the fact that I have a strange obsession with Mountaineering/Camping/Outdoorsy stores despite the fact that I never do any of those things (I suppose it's wishful thinking), today when I was surfing the Moosejaw site, I found something that caused my love for that store to multiply by ten:

muse, Moosjaw, mountaineering, funny
If you click on the image, you can see it full-size, but the little words at the bottom say: "This picture has nothing to do with these sandals but I think we should all be ok with that."

If I didn't know any better, I would say I had written it myself! I love people with a good sense of humor! Other captions on the site include: "Don't look at this! There's a boy in this picture (so sorry about it)." and "No girl this cool ever glanced at me until I got my first powdered wig. Now the ladies are draped all over me."

Chances are, no one else will appreciate this, but I just had to share!

0 comments: