Saturday, April 17, 2010

She & Him

I have a confession to make: despite being a fan of Zooey Deschanel and her musical style, I have never really looked into or tried to listen to any of the music by her band She & Him. However, I came across this music video, and, of course, I loved it!
Not only is Zooey looking as cute as ever, this is probably one of the best music videos I have seen in a while. I can't remember if I have discussed my feelings on music videos on this blog before, but I'll keep it short and sweet: I think most music videos these days are terrible. Either they don't have any sort of plot or theme, or the story they do have has nothing to do with the song.

This music video for "In The Sun" by She and Him, does not suffer from either of these qualities. It is simple, fun, and has some great choreography. In the description it says that Zooey describes Volume 2 as a "feel good album," and this video definitely captures that essence!



0 comments: